[pskmail] Re: Experiments with new modes for VHF and wide band (2700 Hz) HF.

  • From: "Iain Young, G7III" <g7iii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:41:04 +0100

Hey Rein,

Very interesting news, although it may be September until I get chance
to play. One question though (and it's not just for VHF and wide band)

Did V2 ever get the DTN code added or extended to fully implement DTN,
rather than the V1 implementation where (IIRC) just the "pickup where
we got interrupted" bit of DTN was implemented ?

73s

Iain
On 09/08/13 09:43, Rein Couperus wrote:
  I have made a website for the VHF experiments, which has all the infos
and downloads.
I had to patch fldigi, as the new modes use 2x RSID, which prevents its
use in pskmail ARQ.
The patch is only available for he Linux version of fldigi.
As soon as we have a fix for which modes are usable we may try to add them
to the V2 client, they would have to be ported form C++ to java...
WHO CAN PATCH THE WINDOWS VERSION OF FLDIGI FOR ME?
http://www.pskmail.org/VHF.html