[pskmail] Re: Evolution and Pskmail

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:55:19 -0800

Rich,
I pinged you a number of times today but I never got a response so I didn't try to connect. You do not have to enter a callsign in as as soon as someone connects the server asks you to update your information. I will try to connect to your server tomorrow sometime.

Darrel

On 18-Jan-07, at 4:26 PM, Rich Hudgins wrote:

Darrel and Rein I see both of you at least reached my server today.  I
entered your calls in the data base so maybe next time you can update
the server and use it.   I will enter the calls of everyone who has
posted to the list since I started saving the emails.  Please tell me
what else I need to change to get it setup properly...  It will stay
online 24/7 on 14.076 [rig] and 14.077 fldigi readout..
Rich Hudgins n5ale