[pskmail] Re: Error with wrong email address, FIXED

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:21:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi John,
that worked.
We cleared:

file/clear/uploads
file/clear/downloads
file/clear/Outbox

and now everything works normally.
I want to understand what was the problem. E-mail is compressed and changed to
file, that is sitting in "upload" and that was the reason why clearing Outbox
did not helped. Correct??

Thanks like always
Robert
KB2PNM

From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 6:30 PM

I should have written " it does NOT transmit the FA command"..

73, John

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM, John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Robert,

From the >FM: transaction it looks like a re-start of an uncompleted email
transfer (could be due to the previous email address error...we need to look at
this situation).

I would, in the client, perform a file/clear/uploads and file/clear/downloads.

I suspect that, because the server can't send the email, it does transmit the
FA command telling the client to delete the temporary file, and therefore the
client will try to re-send it every time he does a SEND.

Hope that resolves the issue.

73, John

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, my friend on boat try to send email to wrong address. Now anytime he is
trying to send new email he gets the same error. Below is my server log:

Client's rx s2n: 53.3333333333333 , averaged: 72.2816643804298
TX=PSK250 , RX=PSK250 , T=0 LQ=0 BL=6
>FM:SQ2OAZ:KB2PNM:tmp847423b903529b89b:s: :6
23:09 UTC Jan-17-2012: Receiving compressed mail
From: az@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jsobpost.home.plolewska@
Cc: motylek8i8@xxxxx, joanna.str1@xxxxxxxxx, j_kandzia@xxxxx, askabad77@xxxxx
Subject: z Oceanu
Joanno,
Do Karaibow zostalo nam okolo 1000 nM .Zamontowalem radio i dzieki temu moge
wysylac i odbierac maile ale najlepiej pisane bez polskich liter ! Mozna tez
nas sledzic na stronie Roberta Krasowskiego z USA mojego wielokrotnego i od
wielu lat RUTERA , prowadzil mnie przez Ocean juz 4 razy teraz piaty! I mam
wiare kolejny raz szczesliwy! Jego strona to www.anchorsat.com Daj znac prosze
co slychzc
pozdrawiam

AZ-ja.
.
jsobpost.home.plolewska@
23:09 UTC Jan-17-2012: SMTP TLS requested, no debug info available..
23:09 UTC Jan-17-2012: Connection open...
End of mail receive...
::Receiving email
Error sending mail : Couldn't send TO <jsobpost.home.plolewska@>: 501 5.1.3 Bad
recipient address syntax
at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 4376

Any idea how to eliminate this error??
He can not send any emails now. Receiving email is not a problem, only sending
is giving that error.
So far I advised him to erase everything from Outbox , any idea what next we
can do to correct this ??

Robert
KB2PNM