[pskmail] Re: Error when sending email

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:57:40 +1000

Hi Rein,

Some new information:

If I replace in the user's record the smtp_server with the proper URL and
the reply to with my email address then it all works fine.

But by default it's not at the right value.

Please note that there was a previous record there for that call sign in the
user's database when I upgraded to 1.4.0a.

Regards,

John