[pskmail] Re: Error installing Windows client

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:04:58 +0100

From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013   Time: 09:22:08

The good thing here is that you really do
not need the installer, there is a zip archive that you can pretty much
unzip and run jpskmail from.

Hi Pär

Where do I find the zip archive?

But, have you got any clues or ideas what
the issue could be caused by?

I have no clue at all. I have just rebuilt XP Home on the machine from the ground up, starting with the original XP distribution disk. Then all available Microsoft updates were added, both essential and optional (over 150 of them!), so I know the machine is right up to date.

Subsequently I have had no problems installing and running any other apps software.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW