[pskmail] Re: Error decoding

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:33:54 +0100 (CET)

Yes, this error will disappear after the first use...
It just means one of the new parameters has not yet been set in the config file.
Hit the Save button.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/M

Hej Per and others,

 Could it be that it is related to the startup of jPSKmail ?
 I get the following warning when I start the program:
 Message: For input string: ""
 From class: class.java.lang.Numberformatexception
 Problems with config parameter

Yes, PER I'm used to get the vy QSB, remember we are much closer
to the magnetic pole than you are, and aurora is very effective.

 73 Seli

 Þann 19.2.2011 13:58, skrifaði Pär Crusefalk:
Hi       Seli,

 I was in the shack when this happened. I followed the QSO while       working
on jpskmail, at one time fldigi locked up and I had to       restart it.
 I did look at that image thing and the server had an issue, it was
looking for a temp file that was gone. So you probably got an       empty file
there...seems like a server issue. Just to understand       what happened, did
you start that download and then reconnect? It       looked to me like it
restarted sending the image as soon as you       connected?

 The qso had some QSB on it, sometimes a very nice signal and       sometimes
it faded away. Noticed you managed to do some email       anyway, hoped that
worked fine.

 73 de Per
 SM0RWO

 2011-02-19 14:00, A.Oskarsson skrev:

Hello all,

 I get this error when decoding a small picture from SM0RWO

  From class: class java.io.EOFException
 Error when trying to decode ........

 Is this a JAVA problem ?

 What to do to fix ?