[pskmail] Re: Error "Could not store setting: XXXXX"

  • From: Robert Grundulis <robertmartinbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 23:30:02 +0100

Hi Per,

Sadly that didn't work for me.  However, I think the problem lies
elsewhere.

When I run pskmail from the command line I see a repeated exception that
states my input sound device does not support an 8000kHz sample rate.

I'm using a Kenwood TS-590 with the supplied USB audio drivers.

Could it be that pskmail requires an audio sample rate that the Kenwood USB
interface cannot provide? I noticed in the facebook group that someone else
with the same setup as me had an almost identical problem a few months ago.
This makes me wonder if it's a Kenwood thing.

Cheers,
Robert