[pskmail] Re: Error "Could not store setting: XXXXX"

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:31:21 +0200

Hi Robert,

The core issue is that it tries to create a file called
configuration.xml in the preferences folder but the OS is denying it to
do so. I have seen this issue mentioned before on some Win 7 machines
but I have never been able to recreate the issue. I have a Win7 64 at
work and it runs fine. Anyway, what you can try is to right click on the
folder an select properties. On the first tab there is a write protect
option for files within the folder. Uncheck that write protection and
try again.

73, Per
sm0rwo