[pskmail] Re: Email Problems

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:03:11 +1100

Hi Eric,

I had a look at the server's code for confirmation, but at the moment it
uses the standard 110 port for POP3 with password authentication or, if the
email address is @gmail.com, it uses SSL with the default port of 995.

So if your server responds on 587 it won't work as-is.

If you manage your mail server yourself can you add standard password
authentication on default port 110?

Otherwise we can add an exception for your domain, but it gets a little
messy.

Regards,

John.