[pskmail] Re: Eliminated unwanted part of email - server part

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:12:44 +0100 (CET)

All active files are in .pskmail

When you copy a line into the crapmail.txt file, any line containing that will be filtered out of the mail.
But be careful, some headers are necessary for proper working of the mail gateway...
The crapmail.txt you see is very old, and properly needs rethinking.

Rein EA/PA0R/M

Hi Per,
I started new email title so we will know that we know what we are talking about.
So after i did "locate crapmail.txt" I found following files:

/home/robert/.pskmail/crapmail.txt
/home/robert/pskmail_server-1.5.0/config/crapmail.txt

Questions:
1/ Which one is an active one, so where should I made changes to take effect?

2/ How the informations there ended in it so far? Did developement team put it there?

3/ Should I put the line there that if server will see will simply eliminate??
  f.ex if I do not want line "this is a test message" and I put it in crapmail.txt, that line will be eliminated ? Do I understand correctly ? Do we have to write in in Perl format, with escaped characters, f.ex \n for new line??
Also, this line will be eliminated from mail going to the PSKmail client from Internet or / and from message going from Internet to PSKmail client ?

Thanks in advance
Robert
KB2PNM