[pskmail] Re: Ecuador's emergency network

  • From: karel Fassotte <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:31:11 -0500

Thanks John for your comments. I will check the on the fly
compression/descompression..
We will some more testing and evaluation.
I feel that you adressed well the most vital elements.
I will have to think about it and discuss this with the 'central de Reisgos'
and ham operators overhere in Ecuador.
greetings
Karel
HC1AKP