[pskmail] Re: EMAIL didn't arrive

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:14:41 +0100

Hi Sven,

Just a double check, you sent an email through S54FAA-3?
If so then that server is one of the Intermar run ones and I'll let them
answer that properly. But, for an email to get through the server has to
have an smtp server configured. Also, the server needs to be updated
with your settings as emails without a proper "From" field can and will
be considered as spam by many email servers.
Again, Intermar should answer this but I believe their servers are
mainly supposed to do APRS. If they are APRS only then they don't even
need a configured smtp server.
Can you try again using another server? I'm pretty sure all the ones on
10147 (10146 on the dial) should handle your email fine.

73 de Per, sm0rwo