[pskmail] Re: Do my messages post to the list correctly??

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:13:04 +0200

Hi Greg,

Sometimes a delay can be attributed to posting from a non registered
sender address. Freelists refuses to send those messages and we
administrators have to allow them individually. I don't think you used
an unknown address here but many do and so the list may seem slow
sometimes (lots of other such messages yesterday). Sometimes the list
really is slow too...

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Mobile: +46703784299