[pskmail] Re: Did QST run something abt pskmail now ?

  • From: Walt DuBose <dubose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 00:13:13 -0600

Per Crusefalk wrote:
All of a sudden I have 13 ongoing downloads, just the other day it was
all quiet. Did QST run an article on pskmail or did something else
happen ? I am just now testing the new cd and will have it ready in a
few days (I hope). Also, I'm on a DSL line now so downloads have to
share 1 Mbps. I will move in May and I have been promised a 100 Mbps
fiber connection then so downloads will improve.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

Per,

Yes in the April QST Electtic Technology, Steve Ford, WB8IMY talkes about Linux on a flash drive and mentioned his January QST Column on PSKMail and his March QST column on Fldigi.

He talks about downloading PSKMaikl and going to http://www.crusefalk.se/psklive/index.html and downloading the Live CD and the burning it to a CD and then copying it to a Flash Drive.

I think that might account for the access. Hi Hi.

Very good wolrd-wide "advertisement" for PSKMail and Fldigi.

So now Rein, yourself, Dave and all the others working on PSKMail, Fldigi, PSK125 must re-double you efforts to make PSKMail and Fldigi even better.

Thanks for you effort. I really appreciate it and that of all the others working on computer sound card digital modes.

Walt/K5YFW

Born to Run Linux -- Friends don't let friends run Microsoft.