[pskmail] Re: Developers

  • From: "Sjaak van Dam" <pa3gvr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:56:59 -0500

Hi Jason (and Fred),

The info on the web about the Softrock is indeed scarce. The best info
is found on the Softrock40 Yahoo group.

K5WNA tries to post the important information from the group on the
http://www.softrockradio.org/ website.

I am currently building the 20m/30m RXTXv6.2 kit.
It is a fun project and hopefully Linux support will improve soon.

Sjaak