[pskmail] Re: DROID PSKMAIL

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 04:34:49 -0500

OK JOHN
I JUST FINISHED A CONNECTION WITH A SERVER ABOUT 700 MILES FROM HERE     IT IS
VERY HARD TO HOLD THE PHONE THE MIKE AND THE SPEAKER  SO ALL I GOT DONE
WAS CONNECT   HOWEVER AFTER  I FINISHED I DID AN APRS BEACON   SHOWED UP GREAT
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD      I DID BY ACCIDENT TRY 64   YOU ARE RIGHT I DON'T
THINK IT IS QUITE READY    BUT IT IS CLOSE

73`S      TALK TO YOU AGAIN SOON

DAVID