[pskmail] Re: DL3ZFC

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:26:28 +1100

Hi Robert,

Merry Christmas to you too.

We should have a flag in the config file of the server to limit the TX
modes to PSK250/250R. I don't think there is a restriction on what modes
you can listen to provided they originate from a country where they are
legal, so you should be able to listen to PSK500/500R and TX in PSK250 Max,
even if the connect request was for faster server TX modes.

Any comments on this approach as I will spend a bit of time on the server
side when I am back from holidays (there are some connect timing issues to
review too).

73, John