[pskmail] Re: C-to-c problem solved

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:41:09 +0000

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 15:26 +0100, Rein Couperus wrote:
> I just had a 'qso' with G6CKR, the condx are really bad now on 30.
> I could barely hear Roger, but got some text through anyway.
> QSB was so deep even THOR8 did not work properly...
>
> It showed that under bad condx the idle time must be set a lot higher,
> probably around 5 minutes... we were disconnected a few times.
> The system will try until idletime is max...
>
> Rein EA/PA0R/M
My idle time now 315
Also set a bit bit of tx offset after your comment Rein.
Got a qsl from both SM0RWO and IS0GRB-3 to last beacon so may have got
it right way hi.
You were S 3 to 5 snr 9 imd -30 when we were on 250R .
I missed some RSID's and had to force mfsk32 at one point.
Just had burst of woodpecker as well.
Feel free to try again if you see a beacon strong enough my beacons are
on min 26 and 46.
Power dropped back to 30 watts now.
Roger G6CKR