[pskmail] Re: Connection problems on 10146 Dial

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:12:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Franco,

on 30m IS0GRB-3 is not the optimum distance for Milano... Pse try SM0RWO or
PI4TUE or DF3DS.

Have a look at the time you try to connect to these servers on:
http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers

The above 3 servers are scanning different frequencies, and it is important
your computer is on the
right time, and your connect request is in the right time slot.