[pskmail] Re: Connect / delivery question

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:46:38 -0700 (PDT)

Mike, Do you have SKYPE ? When WB5CON said Hi he was able to copy you he was
asking you update your records in pskmail cliant there is a place for that
information and then when you connect you can update when asked., as well you
need to have you email information ready as part for yur update. You were also
trying to connect to me, I also will ask for a update as well. We may need to
change to THOR22 mode it better when the band gets bad. I will keep an eye open
for you and help you get connect.

Russell NC5O.

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair