[pskmail] Re: Configuration FT857 Rigblaster Plug & Play, Fldigi BH JPSKMAIL 4.00 & Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: "Decossas, Michael" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:36:52 -0600

Eric,
      Here are my settings:

Menu 36 Dig Disp: 0Hz
Menu 37 Dig Gain: 12
Menu 38 Dig Mode: PSK31-U
Menu 39 Dig Shift: 0Hz
Menu 40 Dig Vox: 0

I left all the PSK31-U settings as is and it is 1000 up from dial (PSK31-Usb).
The QSO Frequency display on mine (Fldigi 3.12.5) does show the correct offset.
In a couple of the older versions, the QSO Frequency was wrong, but the radio
did transmit on the correct frequency (I monitor on another HF rig).

I am using the Hamlib for rig control.

Also, I believe that each of the digital modes on the 857 have different
offsets.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mike-KB5OZE