[pskmail] Re: Configuration FT857 Rigblaster Plug & Play, Fldigi BH JPSKMAIL 4.00 & Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: "Eric W. Davenport" <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:05:06 -0500

Thanks to all who replied.

Fred I think that is exactly what happened. That is when I started playing with all the configurations. The User U & L PSJ31 U & L and RTTY U & L

I will see what Michael has to say

73

Eric
Eric,
      Have you configured the "PSKU" menu on the 857D? This is the User Defined
PSK settings for USB.

When I get to the house, I can send you the configuration as well as the
configuration for the other Digital settings. This addressed the issue I had
that was very similar...

Thanks,

Mike-KB5OZE