[pskmail] Re: Configuration FT857 Rigblaster Plug & Play, Fldigi BH JPSKMAIL 4.00 & Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:46:52 -0600

Hi Eric,

When I use fldigi with my FT-857, I also see 10146 when I am on the proper 10147 frequency on the radio. I think it is an issue in hamlib library that fldigi uses.

I remember seeing you on my server. Seems that I remember you sending connects, the server responding with a connect, and then you sending another connect. It was as if your client was not seeing the connect from my server. My memory could be foggy though.

73,
Fred

Eric W. Davenport wrote:
Forgot to include this.

When you set FLDIGI to RTTY to get FT857 on DIG the QSO Freq in FLDIGI says 10146.

Since I have not been successful I wonder if I am inverted and that is why I do not succeed.