[pskmail] Re: Conference notes

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:02:06 +0200

Il 28/09/2011 22:52, Per Crusefalk ha scritto:
Hi Franco,

Regarding 3.2 its a general idea about how we should operate. One
aprs/calling frequency and one or several (summoning) traffic
frequencies. Server duplication, specialization or time base/share is a
layer on top of that. Regarding summoning I suppose you could summon to
another band but condx could be a real issue then. I suppose its time to
create a really nice presentation about how all this fits together :-).

Suppose this:

I, as a client, have a antenna set for working on 40 30 and 20 meters
Server can work only on 30 meters

I request, on 10148, a summoning to 20 meters. What happen?

Regards
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW