[pskmail] Re: Comcast.net blocking outbound mail.

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:48:54 +0100

Can this help you!

1.      Configure outbound email to smtp.comcast.net, but on port 587, not
the default port 25.
2.      You must use password authentication for outbound/SMTP. Unless
you're using your ISP's web mail, you probably forgot your username and
password, so you'll have to call the ISP to get them.
3.      Do not use SSL.

Last chance!!

http://www.ameir.net/blog/archives/27-Free-mail-relay-servers.html

73 de SA6BQZ