[pskmail] Re: Clock setting in pskmail server .0.8.5

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Kent, well back to the google and read some more about (cron jobs) and
how to get it to run every few min's, did this only start happening in v.0.8.5
or did I miss it in v.0.8... Oh well thinks for the help.

Russell NC5O

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair