[pskmail] Client version 0.4beta2 download

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:59:10 +0200

thanks to Skip, KH6TY, we now have a working TTY client, which
has been improved a lot thanks to his suggestions.

Especially the user feedback with regard to connect status has
been changed.

Also, the user interface has been made resizeable, so it can be tiled
with Fldigi on a 1024x800 screen.

PSK63 mode is now also possible in TTY mode, the timing has been changed
to enable that.

At the moment the main download site (sharon...) is down, so I have made
the beta archives available on:
http://homebase.pskmail.org/downloads

I will be away for the Ham Radio Show in Friedrichshafen, Germany for
about a week, and I hope some of you are able to test drive the beta2 of
the client in TTY mode. I can be reached via pskmail to the camper...

I will put PA0R-1 on the air on 3595.250 PSK125, to do some
NVIS testing over the 800 km path.

If I don't get a lot of comments version 0.4 will be fully released end of this
month.

--http://pa0r.blogspirit.com