[pskmail] Client 2.0.13

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:55:39 -0400

I decided to give 2.0.13 a try today. I could not get it to work as it
should, it brings my PC to a slow crawl! When it beaconed the audio was
barely able to create a couple of screeches. I tried both the default audio
and the pulse audio. Both running on vox and they both acted the same. My
pc has only 1GB of ram, is that it? Rein said that his works and uses a
small percentage of resources. On this it uses all the resources.
On the other hand the 1.5.9 client runs very smoothly, and fast, no
problems at all.
Very 73 to all, Glenn WB2LMV