[pskmail] Re: Client 1.5.7 Mode table

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:24:37 +0100

Hi Dan,

The "Fix list" button loops through the mode check boxes and adds the
selected modes to the drop down list selector for setting the default
mode. All it does is make sure the modes you have selected are in the
selector. To save you have to push "Ok" at the bottom of the dialog.

This is fine for us developers but I see that it can be somewhat odd for
others. So, I have removed the button completely and the list is now
refreshed when ever a mode checkbox state is altered. For instance if
PSK250 is added then the list is refreshed and PSK250 is selectable as
default mode. I hope that makes it more logical.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. It will be in 1.5.8.