[pskmail] Re: Clean installer version running.

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:55:33 +0200

Il 19/04/2011 21:18, Pär Crusefalk ha scritto:
2011-04-19 21:12, Franco Spinelli skrev:

Great, good work!
Sure, I can start skype on my phone and be available pretty much all
day, call when its convenient for you.

If needed, I can call only at evening. All day long I am at work.

I did post a somewhat brief explanation a few days ago, subject was Mail
refresh. But, I can walk you through it all tomorrow. Also, you will
require a login to be able to submit your changes and I can give you
that then as well.

I have found your explanation and, with this help, modified optionsdialog_it_IT.properties with netbeans. Tomorrow I do the same for mainpskmailui_it_IT.properties and send both files to you.

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DWH