[pskmail] Carrier detection/tx prevention in pskmail/fldigi ?

  • From: "Johan 123" <pe1prx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:56:49 +0100

Is there any carrier detection in pskmail/fldigi ?.
When i did try to communicate with a IS0GRB-3 I notice that my set did start
transmitting during a frame that he received of IS0GRB-3
I had already a connection with IS0GRB-3 and did try to get a server list.
Data was being received, but not finished yet and already pskmail/fldigi did
start transmitting.
My communication with IS0GRB-3 is a bit hard because i do only have a QRP
station with 1 watt and a suboptimal antenna.

73 PE1PRX Johan.