[pskmail] Re: Can't get it running

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Unname <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:15:46 +1000

Marcel,

The password issue with the Android app is related to the update of the
Session Password which required some manual input up to version B0.99.02.

I have now incorporated the code as per the PC version, which means that
the Session password gets updated with the Update Server action. This
therefore updates both the Email password AND the Session password.

This is available, together with a few other improvements, in version
B0.99.04 attached below, and which will be available for download on the
web site soon as well.

The best option to correct the current user's record on the server is to
follow the following sequence in the Android (or PC) client app:

1. Connect to the server
2. Perform a "Delete User Record"
3. Disconnect then reconnect
4. Perform an "Update Server"

Hopes this helps,

73, John (VK2ETA)

P.S: Below is apk file in strait format and in zipped format as some
browsers prevent the download of apk files.