[pskmail] Re: Can't get client to work.

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:09:51 +0200

Hi Eric,

to make sure we are talking about the same things:

It looks like you are trying the linux perl client (version 1.1), and we are
now using the java version, being jpskmail-0.3.7.

That can be easily installed on ubuntu using the installer which you can
download:
http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/jpskmail-0.3.7-Linux-x86-Install

Make the installer executable :
right-click, properties, permissions, allow execute

Double click the installer and install the client.

The starting sequence is:
* start fldigi
* start jpskmail

The installer also includes a quick start document....

Hope this helps,