[pskmail] Re: Cannot Delete Sendfile

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:27:51 +0200

I have noticed this myself when I was in Montenegro, and it has already
been committed to the SVN, so I guess with the next version of the CD it
will work ok. Now it works only if you do all mail via Evolution, it
just doesn't erase the 'message' file in the ~/mail directory, which is
used with the 'New' message editor.

New code:
                on_clear_sendfile1_activate =>
                sub {
                        `rm ./Outbox/*`;
-> missing:             `rm message`;
                        $activemessage = "";

PS: I am working on the client at the moment, to include support for the
new ~QTC xx+ command, which should allow download of new mail headers
only (it caches the headers on disk), and works out xx.