[pskmail] Re: Calling all pskmail servers in North America!

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:43:30 -0500

REIN

ONE PROBLEM WITH THE LIST IS IT IS NOT CURRENT
THERE ARE SERVERS LISTED THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE AIR IN A VERY LONG TIME
NETWORK ON THE AIR ONLY SHOWS 2 NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS OPERATING

SOME OF THE SERVERS GO ON AND OFF BUT THEY ARE LISTED AS ON ALL THE TIME
WE NEED SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE REAL-TIME BASED

DAVID KF4WBS