[pskmail] Re: Bleeding edge software...

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:47:47 +0100

The javapskmail.jar image can be used for windows as well as Linux.... just
copy it over the existing one.

I will put a binary image of fldigi-3.13BF_PSKR in the alpha repository,
there is a README in the fldigi-3.13_PSKR_puppy directory with instructions
how to replace the old fldigi...

There will be a new official release of the client soon.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com