[pskmail] Re: Bleeding edge for servers.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:43:21 +0200

mån 2008-10-20 klockan 12:23 +0200 skrev Rein Couperus:
> > For those bold enough to test its available under servers in subversion,
> > the url is http://www.crusefalk.se/pskmail/
> > You need rflinkserver.pl and the $smtpauthlevel is in pskmailrc.pl.
> > I recommend a proper client for subversion, that way you can see the
> > revision comments, but any browser will get you the files.
> >

> I will play with it...

Great, works for me but you never know...

> > P.s. I generated a propagation prediction for my server, that is here:
> > http://www.crusefalk.se/sm0rwo/
> > Its quite interesting to play around with, I will change my scan
> > according to this.
>
> Now this is interesting stuff...
> Did you generate it under linux?
> Can it be automated?
> Is a text output file available somewhere which we
>  can wget into pskdownload?

Yes, I used linux. Its Voacap/Icepac with hamcap frontend running under
wine. Icepac/voacap should be possible to automate, I haven't looked at
it in a while but I believe it should be possible. We could use it to
generate predictions for the server <-> client path or what not...ideas?
Hamcap is just used to create the web images, icepac has a much nicer
area tool but the images are big. I have older versions around as well,
they were used more like a batch job.

73 de Per, sm0rwo