[pskmail] Re: Beta test version of java client jpskmail-0.2

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:09:05 +0100

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for testing and reporting (thanks to all that tested and
reported, its a really important job)!

I can confirm a bug there, its a typo (ctrl-c ctrl-v probably) where the
latitude gets the longitude sign. This will also affect everyone not in
the northern hemisphere. I have commited a fix to subversion and we'll
get a new release out there asap.

It was easy to find and change, in fact I'm on the train to work now and
could do something fun with the spare time here for a change :-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo