[pskmail] Re: Beta test version of java client jpskmail-0.2

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:23:29 +0100

Good morning,

Rein is being very modest here, this has been a real team effort and we
both put lots of hours into this project. We have come pretty far now
and to me this is the pskmail client we should focus our attention on.

While having said that its important to point out that its still a beta
and its not complete, yet. But, its very exciting :-)

One thing we unfortunately didn't put in the quick start pdf, which is
included in the zip, is where to get the java runtime if you should need
it.

When using linux you should be able to get it easily through your
distributions software manager (synaptic, drakrpm, yast etc).

For windows, solaris, macs and linux there is a page at sun where you
can get it, if you should miss it:

http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp