[pskmail] Re: Aw: jpskmail 2.0.13

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:38:43 -0400

Sometimes I am able to see the audio on the waterfall and other times not.
I must set the DSP input to the Primary Sound Capture Driver to see the
waterfall, then when I adjust the output device, it goes away.
If I close the program to start over, at times I cannot get the waterfall
even using the Primary Sound Capture Driver.
It seems to change settings on it's own.
I'm sorry, but I must go out for awhile, I'll be back later. Thank you for
your response.
Very 73, Glenn