[pskmail] Aw: jPSKmail 2.xx and Openjdk and DD

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 08:58:05 +0200 (CEST)

Christian,

the random characters are normal... The DCD is there to block transmit while the
frequency is busy...

We will be in Germany with the camper until Wednesday...

Happy sailing !

Rein

Hi Rein,
I'm setting up the laptop of my wife (still on Debian Squeeze), to do pulseaudio and have pavucontrol. then I'll do some testing with jpykmail 2.xx.
In a couple of days we will leave for the Suvarow Atoll in the middle of nowhere. Would be nice to have email there. We will see...
BTW, thanks for mentioning the DCD thing, I will turn it off now. I think it worked way too sensitive on my setup. even with a completely black waterfall I get random characters in the THOR modes.
Happy hacking, Christian