[pskmail] Aw: flmon.pl

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:36:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Glenn,

how are the files locked?
The flmon.pl program first kills all the servers (it uses 'killall', which kills all instances..)
before starting one, so you must be doing something wrong.

When it happens again, can you send me a directory listing of ~/.pskmail
* cd .pskmail
* ls -al > list.txt
* ps aux >> list.txt
... then I can take a look at what happens...

Rein PA0R

Rein,
While running the flmon.pl program, I notice that after a while in the .pskmail directory, there appears quite a few locked files. This causes multiple pskmail_servers to start. Sometimes I will have 2-3 pskmail_servers running at the same time. If I go into the .pskmail directory and delete all the locked files it will run good again. But after about 8 hours or so the build up starts again of these locked files. Any thoughts on how to correct this?
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV