[pskmail] Re: Aw: fldigi v x-76 testing

  • From: Bob Morgan <wb5aoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:37:34 -0500

Rein Couperus writes:
 > there is a problem with the RSID for PSK1000.
 >
 > You can repair that yourself. RSID 174 is free, and it works.
 >
 > When you change the RSID of PSK1000 in
 > fldligi-3.21.76PSKMAIL/src/rsid/rsid_defs.cxx from to 174,
 >
 > and do a make + sudo make install it works.
 >
 > you have to do that on both client and server, then you can test with
 > BPSK1000...
 >

 > I need some more time for the rest :)
 >

 > Rein PA0R

Rein,

I did that patch, and that part seems to recognize the PSK1000 RSID on the other
side of the link.  Now for the more complex parts, including some decent audio
coupling.
I -think- the above patch worked as far as I can tell.

More to come later on as I do some more testing, probably next week or so.
As it is around here, it isn't easy testing things since I need two working
systems side by side for now.

73 de Bob WB5AOH