[pskmail] Re: Aw: Users Map again stuck

  • From: Christian LONGUET <f8dze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 09:40:33 +0200

Thanks for your informations Rein and Klauss,I'm more than happy to continue
with pskmailThis is a valuable contribution to the HAM world. Congratulation to
those who are supporting this systemMaybe the pskmail pages could be modified.
At the moment users maps links are as bellow :   - Wiki :
http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/maps/pskmailers.php  ( it fails )   - Pskmail
main page :
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FF8DZE&timerange=3600&tail=3600( it is
sometimes not uptated for days )Why not recommanding on both pages :
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=7&call=a%2FF8DZE&timerange=604800&tail=604800Best
73s, Christian de F8DZE
From: rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Aw: Users Map again stuck
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 09:09:02 +0200

Klaus is right... The PSKmail tracking system is
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FF8DZE&timerange=518400&tail=518400

or http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=F8DZE

see attached picture for F8DZE.

The users page on pskmail.org is an extra service to see which servers

are online. Still looking for the bug, as it is not reproducible...

If anybody wants to debug the web page, be my guest, the source

is available...

Hi dears,
I don't know where and to whom I sould post my problem :

The PSKMail Users Map is again stuck since the 08/27; it hapen verry often and
makes the system not reliable especialy when you are sailing and your friends
and family are following your cruse. I am seriously looking for an other
tracking system

Best 73s,

Christian de F8DZE