[pskmail] Re: Aw: Time to close down the wiki?

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:43:22 +0200

Rein, we really should not to waste your $1 :)  I was thinking something
like, I could check wikipages and remove spam links frequently. Suppose I
just create normal wiki member account and do this. Maybe I also find
something else useful work in wiki, but my english or knowledge about
pskmail are not superb.

I have recently interested about pskmail-system and I think wiki is needed
at least for beginners.
(I also noticed spam links, but they didnt really bother me when I read
wiki.)

Tarmo
OH6ECF