[pskmail] Re: Aw: Strange errors in 1.7.0b version

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:08:10 +0200

Il 06/10/2014 09:33, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
> The preferences window delay is a program problem, it is on the todo list.

OK. I will wait now for pop-up

> In  receive, the mode changes to the default mode set via the preferences
> dialog every minute.
> I could add a switch to the rigctl tab to disable this feature.

Please do it. I want test new PA0SON-3 with DOMINOEX22 and now I need to
change mode every minute!

> Regarding the frequency change, do you use rigcontrol on the FT-897?
> If yes, take a look at the scanning frequencies...

In Fldigi rig control is set with RigCAT and is working correctly
In Jpskmail Preferences->Rig rigctl is unchecked, scan is unchecked,
Status is OFF, Offset is set to 1000 and all 5 frequencies are set to
10148000
In RigCtl tab RX freq is 10147000, server freq is 10148000, scan is
unchecked and all 5 freq are 10148000.
From this tab I can change rig freq. using "+" button
"Set" button correctly set rig freq. to current server freq and there is
"active" message.
There are other sites where I can check scanning frequencies?

A last question. Now (10.00 local time, 8.00 UTC) there is a
transmission in  THOR4 on 10148 but there is no THOR4 in available modes
for jpskmail. Is an your experimental mode?

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW