[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: what is this trying to tell me ?

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:43:24 -0500

NO YOU JUST NEED A POP3 ACCOUNT       BUT WE HAVE FOUND THAT WHEN YOU
UPDATE THE SERVER   THE FIRST TIME   IT PRINTS THE ERROR MSG
I HAVEE FOUND THAT IF I DISCONNECT FROM THE  SERVER IT NOW
HAS THE CORRECT INFORMATION    AND ON THE SECOND CONNECTION
ALLOWS ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT

DAVID

From: kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] Re: what is this trying to tell me ?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:29:04 -0500

VIC

AS SOON AS YOU SEE THE NO PUBLIC KEY
TRY TO DISCONNECT FROM THE SERVER AND RECONNECT TO IT

ALSO REMEMBER TO HAVE POP3 AND IMAP ON IN THE GMAIL ACCOUNT SETTINGS
YOU MUST HAVE THAT DONE BEFORE YOU CHECK YOUR E-MAIL

DAVID KF4WBS