[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: fldigi

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:43:31 +0200

Does this mean that by just restarting the server without restarting fldigi
everything works!?
This is just what I am doing when the server freezes. John had the same
problem.
If the ARQ interface in fldigi craches then I would think that to get it to
work again I would need to restart fldigi and not just the server!?
//gunnar

  _____