[pskmail] Aw: Re: Server operators, ip addresses

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 21:04:36 +0200 (CEST)

No problem Joerg, I know how to handle that :-)

Rein

Hi Rein,
I have no static IP. I am working with dyndns.

73  Joerg  DL9YCS

2012/10/3 Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi folks,

I am preparing a web application for checking if a certain IP number is
a valid pskmail server address.

The reason for this is that google has started to block POP access from
unknown ip addresses/apps for certain gmail accounts.

In order to unblock these ip numbers the users/clients must be able
to check if a certain blocked ip number is owned by a pskmail server,
so they can unblock it.

The app will be anonymous, i.e. it will only be possible to check if
an ip address belongs to a pskmail server, not which server :-)

To arrange this I need the ip addresses of all servers.
Pse send to my private email, tnx...