[pskmail] Re: Aw: Re: Re: zygrib

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:36:36 +0100

Hi Rein,

I will do some checking but I have OpenCPN 3.0.2 up running on Raspberry Pi
version B together with Zygrib with no problems.
The only problem that I have found out is, that exept from beeing a bit
slow, that I can only run BSB and not CM93 charts on it.
OpenCPN is the best navprogram that I have tested so far!

73 de Gunnar

  _____